A Leadership and Discipleship coach is someone who specializes in developing a Chrisian Leader to optimize skills, performance and effectiveness.
Services are typically delivered online, but in-person sessions may be arranged where geography and budget allow. Soul Impact is located in British Columbia's Fraser Valley.
Individual Services Available for Pastors and other Christian Leaders:
- Dealing with a specific issue or challenge - Single session or multiple, depending on need
- Ministry coaching to address multiple issues. Typically, over 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Weekly or Monthly, depending on need and budget
Group Services Available for Church and Ministry Teams, Boards, etc.
- Single session or multiple, depending on need
- Dealing with a specific issue or challenge
- Developing a Strategic Plan, from Core Values and Purpose to Specific Goals
- Team Building
How To Apply to be a Coaching Client
A successful client/coach relationship is based on having a high level of trust. Phil Routly, the Head Coach of Soul Impact, requires the following steps to ensure that you are a good match.
- Complete the online Coaching Application. These form the basis for who you are, and what issues in your ministry will need to be addressed. Please click the link to complete and submit.
- When the application has been completed, please schedule a Zoom call with Phil, so you can get to know one another better, to see how he can best serve you.
- Complete the Zoom call with Phil. During the call, you will discuss the many options for how you can work together. Will these be individual sessions, or group sessions which will include your leadership team? Based on your needs and resources, how many sessions are required? The more sessions you purchase, the lower the per-session price.
- Click on the appropriate type and number of sessions. This will take you to the payment page, where you can pay for your sessions using either PayPal or Stripe.